Welcome to the MyGadiMaster company. We are a team of mechanics who love cars and care about our customers. We are the best in the business and focus on quality, timely service, and customer satisfaction.
- We will never sell or share your personal information with third-party organizations for their marketing purposes.
- We will use your personal information only for the purposes it was collected, such as providing services or communicating with you about your account.
- We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect your personal information.
We collect this information whenever you give it to us direct automatically while you’re using the website. Your IP address, operating system, and browser type are just a few examples of the data we collect about your computer and internet connection. The links you click and the sites you view on our website. the duration spent on those pages, the objects and information found when browsing our site, the dates and times of access, and other data.
How Do We Use Your Information?
We may make the following uses of the data we learn about you from whether you register, buy anything, answer a survey or marketing message, subscribe to our newsletter, browse the website, or use particular other site features:
To make your experience more tailored and to enable us to present the information and product options that you are most interested in.
To make our website better so we can serve you better.
To enable us to react to your customer service needs more effectively.
To manage a campaign, survey, contest, or other website element.
To complete your transactions swiftly.
To request testimonials and ratings for goods or services
How Do We Share Your Information?
The following are some instances in which we might disclose your information to third parties:
– With service providers: We might disclose your information to third-party service providers who work on our behalf and handle tasks like website hosting, data analysis, payment processing, order fulfilment, information technology and related infrastructure provision, customer service, email delivery, auditing, and other related services.
– For business reasons: In order to comply with legal responsibilities, stop fraud and abuse, or for marketing purposes, we may disclose your information with third parties. For fraud prevention, for instance, we might disclose your information to other businesses or to law enforcement agencies.
– With your permission: If you give us permission to share your information with third parties, we may do so. You might agree, for instance, that we can share your data with third parties for marketing purposes.
Security of Your Information
Please get in touch with us if you have any concerns about the security of your personal data.
However, no method of electronic storage or transmission over the Internet is 100 percent secure. As a result, even though we make an effort to safeguard your personal information using appropriate commercial safeguards, we cannot ensure its total security.
Your Choices Regarding Your Information
– You can choose not to provide MyGadiMaster with certain types of information, even though it might be needed to take advantage of some of our features.
– You can control how your information is used and shared by adjusting your privacy settings.
– You can stop receiving promotional communications from MyGadiMaster at any time by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in those communications.
– You can request that we delete your information, subject to certain exceptions.
Please note that even if you unsubscribe from promotional communications or adjust your privacy settings, we may still need to contact you for administrative or account-related purposes. We may also reach out to you to conduct customer satisfaction surveys or for other business purposes.
You always have the choice to update your information, correct inaccuracies, or delete your data. You can also choose to export your data or take action on certain data processing activities. You can exercise these choices by contacting us as described in the “How to Contact Us” section below.
You also have the right to complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your personal information. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority.
CONSEQUENCES OF BREACH & INDEMNIFICATION
If you breach any provision of theseTerms, your authorization to access and use the Service will be automatically terminated and you must immediately destroy any copies you have made of any portion of the Content. In addition, MyGadiMaster shall have the right to seek damages from you in an amount, whichever is greater, plus attorneys’ fees and costs, if MyGadiMaster prevails in an action brought against you for breach of these Terms or related to your unauthorized access and/or use of the Service. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless MyGadiMaster from all claims, demands, losses, liabilities, damages, expenses, and costs (including reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs) arising out of or relating to your breach or alleged breach of these Terms or your unauthorized access and/or use of the Service.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
You acknowledge and agree that the Services and all materials contained therein, including but not limited to software, images, text, graphics, illustrations, logos, patents, trademarks, service marks, copyrights, photographs, audio, videos, and music (the “MyGadiMaster IP”), are owned by or licensed to MyGadiMaster. Except as expressly provided in these Terms, you agree not to use, modify, reproduce, distribute, sell, license, or otherwise exploit the MyGadiMaster IP in any manner without the express prior written consent of MyGadiMaster.
You also agree that you will not alter, edit, delete, remove or otherwise tamper with any of the MyGadiMaster IPs or any notices or warnings in the Services. Any unauthorized use of any of the MyGadiMaster IPs is strictly prohibited and may be prosecuted to the fullest extent possible under applicable law.